2021 PLACED STUDENTS FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE
The environmental Engineering laboratories in the department of civil engineering at Sree Buddha College of Engineering provides excellent research facilities with well equipped with the latest analytical and specialised experimental equipment
Civil engineering students need vast training in surveying. The Surveying laboratory is fully equipped with modern surveying instruments and traditional instruments. This lab offers supplemental experience in fundamental land surveying to civil engineering students.
Materials testing laboratory is a well-established technique used to determine the physical and mechanical properties of raw materials such a steel, timber, brass, aluminium, mild steel rods etc., Civil engineering testing equipment is used in the quality control processes associated with the analysis of these materials. When it comes to quality control, manufacturers often use material testing to find the cause of stains, contaminations or product failures that can lead to quality and safety issues
The lab mainly caters to the needs of the undergraduate students AND post graduate students to conduct the experiments related to concrete and other construction materials such as tiles, cement, aggregates. The quality of construction materials including raw materials for making concrete and testing and evaluation of finished building materials such as concrete blocks, flooring tiles, paving blocks are undertaken by the lab for external agencies.
The Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory is spearheaded by a highly competent, dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty. The laboratory has facilities for conducting practical classes for undergraduate programmes. The lab is well-equipped with testing equipment for evaluating all engineering properties of soils and rocks, including index properties, compaction characteristics of soils, permeability, compressibility, rate of consolidation and shear strength. The equipment ranges from the most fundamental to the most sophisticated
CIVIL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE LABORATORY
AutoCAD lab provides the following facilities – Exposure to different categories of building, Functional requirements of buildings, Preparation of 2D drawing, Preparation of 3D drawings, Application of CAD to Civil Engineering Drawing. Major equipment used are – 30 systems (8GB RAM) supporting AutoCAD, Primavera, Etabs, Staad.Pro, Ansys.
CIVIL ENGINEERING WORKSHOP
Civil engineering workshop empower the students to get practical knowledge of various concepts introduced in first year engineering studies. The course includes experiments like area & volume calculation of building and other component parts of building, brick masonry works and basic surveying using levelling instruments.
• Testing concrete samples for LSGD session Mezhuveli.
• Testing concrete samples for Kerala Public Works Department Road section.
• Testing concrete samples for project Division, Kerala Water Authorities, Adoor.
• Testing concrete samples for Dalmia Cement Bharath Limited.
• Soil field density testing for District Treasury at Muthukulam, Alappuzha District.
• Testing concrete samples for Habitat Technologies, Trivandrum.
• Testing concrete samples for JL Construction, Kozhencherry.
• Testing concrete samples and paving blocks for Global cements Technologies, Pathanamthitta.
• Testing tile specimens for Eaves Design, Ernakulam.
• Testing paving blocks for Marthoma Auditorium, Pathanamthitta.
• Testing concrete samples for Kerala State Coastal Area Development Co-orperation Limited.
• Testing concrete samples for a commercial building at Pathanamthitta.
• Testing concrete samples for flood damages structures.
• Testing Paving block for New Safe Tech and Constructions, Aranmula.
2021 PLACED STUDENTS FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE
S7 COMPUTER SCIENCE TOP PERFORMERS 2021
Webinar On Skill Development Programme & Evolving Labour Markets IN The Post Covid 19 Era
webinar on cyber security and ethical hacking on 24 th June2021
KEAM 2021 MOCK ENTRANCE EXAM ON JULY 5 &7
Campus Placement 2021
B TECH admission 2022
Online drawing competition " RAYS OF INK " as a part of WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY- JUNE 5
webinar on "FAILURES IN CONCRETE STRUCTURES" on 29 th May 2021 at 3pm