1. Ms. Rolga Roy, Asst. Professor secured College Level 1st Rank in her PG Degree in Power Electronics & Drives (Anna University) with commendable Result of 9.1 CGPA.
2. Ms. Swathy CS secured University Level 3rd Rank in her PG Degree in Control & Instrumentation (Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education) with commendable Result of 9.17 CGPA
1. Mr. Sankaran Nampoothiri K, Asst. Professor & HOD i/c, has attended Two day National Seminar on ‘Strategies of Harnessing Fuel Cell Energy for Innovative Applications’ at VIT, Chennai from 08/02/2013 to 09/02/2013 sponsored by CSIR, India.
2. Mr. Sankaran Nampoothiri K, Asst. Professor & HOD i/c, has attended the One day seminar on ‘MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Education’ on 25/02/2013, organized by Mathworks India Pvt. Ltd at Hotel Trident, Willingdon Island, Cochin.
3. Ms. Anju CS, Mrs. Athira B & Ms. Swathy CS attended a three day National workshop on ‘Nanoelectronics Materials & Devices’ at TKM College of Engg, Quilon from 25/11/13 to 27/11/2013
1. Ms.Swathy CS, Assistant professor, presented a paper titled ‘Maximum power point tracking of Photovoltaic System using Intellegent Controller’ in National conference in Recent Trends in Communication and Instrumentation (NCRTCI 13)
2. Mrs. Athira.B , Assistant professor, Got acceptance for International conference on Power and Energy Systems Towards Sustainable Energy (PESTSE) at Amritha university Banglore on 13-15 March 2014 for a paper titled ‘Coordinated control of SMES,SFCL & UPFC for improvement of Power System Transient stability’
Eagle PCB Design Software-SBW-IEDC
International Mother Tongue Day
National Science Day Celebration
Placement drive: SBCE, proud again
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR HIGHER SECONDARY STUDENTS
NSS unit @ SBCE, Elavumthitta conducted a blood donation camp
Motivational and Interactive session by Mr. AJEESH THOMAS
Workshop on “Database Design with SQL & PL/SQL