Curriculum includes subjects with wide applications in industries such as Advanced Microcontrollers, Digital Image Processing, VLSI Design, Data Acquisition systems, Process Dynamics & control, Bio medical Instrumentation etc.. Laboratories in the department are well equipped with advanced machines and sufficient number of terminals.
Major Facilities include
- 34Mbps ILL(1:1) internet connectivity
- MICROSOFT CAMPUS AGREEMENT – latest softwares made available.
- The department is having the following labs with LAN, loaded with dual operating systems Linux and Windows.
- Licensed versions of latest tools for developing front end and back end are available.
- Microprocessor (8085, 8086) Lab
- Networking Lab
- Hardware (including PC assembling)Lab
- Programming Lab
- System Software Lab
- Project Lab