unit 253. The class was taken by Mitha Thankachan which was held on 14th October, Friday at 10:00am. The class was conducted in Seminar Hall at Sree Buddha College of Engineering Elavumthitta. The Orientation Class was about the introductions, eligibility criteria for donation of blood, the permanent and temporary reason for not donating the blood and the programs to be conducted under Rudhirasena. The class was taken on the basis of blood donation camp . Rudrasena had mentioned the procedure to conduct a blood donation camp in the right way , it was in an understandable way.
1. Name of the Activity/Event Rudhirasena Orientation Class
2. Date of Activity /Event 14-10-2022
3. Organized by/Name of the committee NSS UNIT 253, SREE BUDDHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
4. Place of Activity/event SREE BUDDHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AYATHIL ELAVUMTHITTA
5. Type of activity/event Rudhirasena orientation class
6. Activity/Event objectives 1. Eligibility criteria for donation of blood
2. Permanent and temporary reason for donating blood.
7. Enclosures 1.Reports 2.Photos